one of ma favourites..........

Posted by iShITa D p0eT - -





















I hate when you leave me
alone in the night.
I hate those thoughts,
that run in my mind
The thoughts to be away from you
They kill me silently without a clue…

Silent is the word
Which describes my life
And I want to cut it apart
With a sharp knife…

We promised to be together always
But now I see myself quite amazed
You left me and still found nothing to be lost,
It’s high time and I am telling you
You will regret a lot…

There were times when you used to tell me
That I am a precious gem for you
But now is the time
When you don’t even bother to see if I am around you…

Sometimes it becomes terrible
And I want to hide
Hide from the miseries
that keep me from my happiness…

Why should I suffer,
when my devotion is selfless?
Devotion to be as truthful as I can
Devotion to show him that he is my only man…

It’s been so long
I have been waiting for you
You know this darling
And still tell me,
You had no clue…


What’s wrong with you?
Why you doing this to me?
Where am I wrong?
Just correct me please…

I did everything I could do for you
And now you are pretending,
As if you never knew………………….

It’s a shame, but I have no one to blame
I still can’t stop thinking,
Because you know you are the only one
Who sets my heart bell ringing…

My heart misses a beat
When I think of you
I have nothing to say now
But I can’t live without you…

Don’t leave me alone,
I need you badly
It’s so heart throbbing,
And things cannot get deadly…

I loved you like hell,
I obeyed you like anything
You know I never refused
To do things to flatter you…

You better come back,
And don’t piss me off
Cause if I take revenge,
I will kick you off…

Be ready, cause you are
Going to have a hard time now
If I lose my senses,
I will make you loose your body parts…


I promise,
you will regret losing me
Don’t worry,
I won’t leave you so easily…

I won’t let you breathe,
I won’t let you laugh
I won’t let you play,
with someone again so hard…

I hate you like hell,
So you better don’t yell
Cause I am going to cut your nerve now
And I am going to make you realize it well…






8 Responses so far.

  1. nice blog.i just read 1st one..its really nice n u have pourd d emotion n real feeling of isolation keep it up.aLL D BEST !

  2. yay...pri... lv ya... <3 <3 <3

  3. thnkuuuuu sir...........eeeeeeeeee................. :-):-P

  4. Unknown says:

    Amazing..keep it up deary :)

  5. yayyyyyyyyy........... thnxxx swat's...

  6. dinesh says:

    wow...how can you express these emotions in your words...masth hai yaar...

Leave a Reply