DREAMS

Posted by iShITa D p0eT - -




















I am jealous,
I am greedy….
I am satisfied,
Still want everything....
I look at people,
They are busy doing stuffs....
I want their attention,
I want their loves....
The streets are crowded,
The roads are always running...
I don't understand
Why is everybody so cunning....?
But there is always a light,
Which gives me power....
To make me stand tall,
To make me stand apart....
The day is far
Or it’s nearly near...
I don't know,
Would it come or not,
When I would be called ALEXANDER!!!

8 Responses so far.

  1. kAbY says:

    Nnnnnnnyyyyyyccccccccc...:)

  2. very nice i thk this is a poem for many ppl around. some ppl make thm so spl tht evrybdy lovs thm n som ppl becm spl 'cz ppl mak thm spl and believ evry1 is spl in thr own kind :-)

  3. thnxx a lot snigdha...kunal nd kaby... :-)

  4. thnxx venkat sir....its sooo true...evry bdy s sooo spcl...n m hapy m able to depict dt through ma poem.... :-P

  5. Yeshu says:

    after that one for sure i l call u Alexander!! :p
    great skills..keep up the good work!!

Leave a Reply