EMBRACING LOVE WITH TEARS

Posted by iShITa D p0eT - -





















I cried like anything,
When I wanted peace…
She told me something,
I couldn’t resist…


It wasn’t the starting,
And not even the end…
When she started fooling me,
Pretending as a friend…


I made her laugh,
She made me cry…
All this happened so frequently,
But I dint realize why?


The days were dark;
The nights were blue,
Why she behaved this way
I dint have a clue…


Her thoughts, her mind
Were something I could never define…
She was so harsh at heart,
But never gave a sign


The betrayal was good,
It taught me a lesson,
Because I came to know
About the new friendship fashion…


First hold their hand,
Then step on the head…
And simply say,
I am so sorry for that...


Yes, I got it
And corrected my mistake…
You must only look for success
Whatever it takes…!!

3 Responses so far.

  1. i thk i shld show to all my frds so tht thy'll nvr fell in lov again :-P being single is so fun isn't it :-P LOLz very nice

  2. dinesh says:

    when expression starts failing...your words talk...beautifully said..

Leave a Reply