Posted by iShITa D p0eT
-
-
I looked back in life,
To tie my loose ends...
Then came in my life,
Story of a close friend…
We met in school,
And continued to meet everywhere…
And eventually,
My life became an adventurous fare…
Unlike trees, our friendship grew really fast
And I felt that it would live long last…
She told me that she believes in me,
When she knew that she needs me…
We shared and cared in the beginning,
But slowly we started manipulating our feelings…
She showed no pleasure and showed no pain
Whatever I did was all in vain…
She uttered those words for which I wasn’t waiting,
And I fell apart broken into thousand pieces…
The bond of friendship was broken
And the reason was that,
The wrong words were spoken…
But still I find some light in my heart,
And I feel that we are not that much apart…
If a day would come,
When I could end our fight
I won’t waste a single moment,
And would hug her really tight…
ds s ma vry frst poem....n i jst luv it... :-D
thats one of my favrt of all!!!!!
great skills!!
hey! thnxx agn yeshu...!! :-D