SOLITARY LIFE , WITH A SMALL BEAM OF LIGHT

Posted by iShITa D p0eT - -























I have a lot to say,
But I am tired right now…
I need to express,
But I don’t know how?
While walking in the streets,
I feel so lonely…
There are so many people around,
But no one knows me so closely…
The nights are horrifying,
They captivate me…
Not once, but everyday
I die in my dreams…
Not dreams but nightmares,
Which kill me every time?
I fight with them,
But fail to thrive...
I meet new people,
But I get no one to care…
I have a lot of friends,
But no one to share…
This happened with me,
Not once, but a million times.
I still managed to be strong,
Not million, but a billions times!!

4 Responses so far.

  1. kAbY says:

    bow my head to ur poetry... its awesum..!!!

  2. beautiful piece of writing ms. ishita kapoor

Leave a Reply