They praise me for my eyes,
They tell me that I look good with my smile...
But there is no one who knows who I am from inside…??
They tell me, I look pretty,
when I carry myself this way,
But there is no one who bothers,
about what I want to be praised...??
If this is the thing, you like somebody for...
I m happy that I dint gave you the authority to call me your!
I m not that desperate, I believe in ma fate. .
I m not that desperate, I believe in ma fate. .
I don’t think, that I still need to tell you,
That you are not the one, I wanna to date . . . .!!!
I will wait for the guy,
Who with make me feel so special,
Who will make me feel so nice. .
With whom it would feel good to be around,
And I wouldn’t have 2 hate guys . . . .!!


indirectly kissi ko suna rahi ho kya he he hee :-P bt nice expression
dn't know very much abt u bt aftr readin ur poems and photos no 1 cn say tht 2 gals r same both r too different personality
hehe.... i like bluffin...