Tinge of Hope…

Posted by iShITa D p0eT - -





Everything that matters to me,
Has always been a distant dream…
I have always thought that,
Life on the other end is always green. . .

But I have never lost hope,
Inspite of those disappointments…
I have never changed my goals,
Even in the worst circumstance. . .

The sun, the moon, the beautiful stars,
Have never failed to pat my back…
The light, the shine, they emit on me,
The glitter is what they never lack. . .

Their being far was never an issue,
They always made me feel they are close…
Just above my head,
I always felt an energizing force. . .

The brutal storm, it tries to kill me
I fight back; I take its energy…
I want to come out of my fears
I want to lose that stance of beggary. . .

And here I stand, stand alone with my mistakes…
Preparing myself, to face the change. . .
I use my odds, to get the evens…
Doing this makes me feel, I am in heaven. . .

I don’t know how far would I go?
But it’s thrilling, that I surely know…
Life is a journey, I know this fact…
I hope people get motivated by this bravery act . . .!!!


10 Responses so far.

  1. at last somethg on difrnt track :-)
    nice

  2. thnxx sir.... writn s nt easy...i m tryn to express diff. thots...it may tke mre tym...THERE S A LOT MRE TO LEARN... :-P

  3. Sunny says:

    hey nice job..... appreciate ur effort

  4. dinesh says:

    its definitely a hope for all of us....amazing...thanks a ton....

  5. thnxxxx for d appreciatn... :-)) sunny.... :p

Leave a Reply