Heavenly Love....

Posted by iShITa D p0eT - -
























These days. .yeah! Trying to be happy is the hardest thing,
I feel I have done in life. .
Remembering u each second, each moment. .
I Don’t know if its wrong or right?

The moments that we spent together,
The things I wished would stay forever, 
I feel I lost them…in a second...
And believe me I’m crying since that moment. .

It’s so difficult, to forget it all. .
But believe me I am trying harder. .
Trying to remember you. .
Only with our good memories...

Trying to heal the pain. .
Trying to believe, that you are here no more. .
I know you would say, you are here with me. . . 
But only in my memories. . .

I wish you were here with us. . .
I wish you had some more time. .
I wish u could spend some more moments. . .
I wish you were here alive. .

I miss you oh grandpa. . .
Now who would take care of our family?

I miss you each second. .
Each minute i feel incomplete without u. .
I wish I could get you back, 
No matter if god takes my life...

Now I know what it means
losing a member in my family. .
I promise I would never irritate you,
Just once come back to me. .

For all the things that ever mattered,
You were the greatest of them all. .
Cause, you are family. .

I miss you a lot..
And will always remember
What you were and will be for me. .

God! Take care of my grandpa. .
Or else give him back to me. . . .!!

Love you,
Rest In Peace

5 Responses so far.

  1. kAbY says:

    he must be feeling really happy and proud..!!!

  2. Kanika says:

    u made me cry .. bt relax he will b f9 for sure ..

  3. hope he rests in peace.............

  4. dinesh says:

    he is in peace....hoping every time doesn't help...believing in it will definitely help... he is and will ever RIP...

Leave a Reply