High Heel Confidential

Posted by iShITa D p0eT - -





























I work down at the pizza pit. .
Drive home in my scooty pep. .


I still live with my mom and dad. .
I am 5 feet 3 and yes, i am fat. .


Got uneven skin, and a defect in my hands. .
But i am realy not interested, about your plans. .


I am down to earth, though i have touched the sky. .
And i can really make you feel like you are on a flight. .


But there is whole another me, that you need to see. .
Go check my account online. .


Cause online i am out in hollywood. .
I m 5 feet 9, and i look damn good. .


I drive a maserati. .
I am a black belt in karate. .


I love berries and cherries. .
And I sing like katy perry. .


Rihanna is under me. .She is my work buddy. .
Boys stop being so flirty, flirty!


Get me my favorite perfume,
And I will add you on facebook. .


Get me some new dresses. .
The old ones have turned into ashes. .


Eww, I don't like that color. .
It doesn't matches my hair. .


Since I dyed them from green to blue. .


I write all my desires here online. .
Like I am what I think a hot babe should be!


Cause online I am out in hollywood. .
I am 5 feet 9, and I look damn good. .


Get me some new dresses. .
The old ones have turned into ashes. .


Eww, i don't like that color. .
It doesn't matches my hair. .


Since i dyed them from green to blue. .


I write all my desires here online. .
Like i am what i think a hot babe should be!


cause online i am out in hollywood. .
I am 5 feet 9, and i look damn good. .


But I work down at the pizza pit. .
Drive home in my scooty pep. .


I still live with my mom and dad. .
I am 5 feet 3 nd yes, i am fat. .

But whosoever thinks whatever, i always know what they think. .
Letme grab another sandals before another blink. .


Yes, I am a shopping freak,
And i have worked for calvin klein. .


My boyfriend loves versace. .
And he owns burberry. .


He loves to gift me platinum. .
And make up from maybelline. .


He doesn't mind me getting a tattoo on my body. .
And i am definitely going to get it, at the right time buddy. .


My clothes, my accessories and my looks are my identity. .
But its only on Facebook, cause I got a life beyond it. .


Where you will see a simple girl,
Biting nails with her mouth. .


She loves designer shoes. .
But she wants to work hard to get them. .


She loves colored nailpaints. .
But wants to buy them with some profit. .


High heel shoes don't define her goals. .
She thinks she don't need them, that makes her different from all. .!!

2 Responses so far.

  1. u cn plan a kids stage show on this :-)

Leave a Reply