Thankss!!

Posted by iShITa D p0eT - -















































It takes a moment, It takes a secondz time. .
It takes a minute, cause I know the whole hour isn't mine. .

The smallest second I could have been there with you. .
I could have prayed hard, I could have been thankful to you. .

They say, you are the creator. .You are the destroyer. .
But you know it well, that I am not a liar. .

Yes, i believe in you. .and I believe in your creations. .
I know I owe you a lot. .you are, and you will always be a successor. .

I love you like you love me. .our bond is inseparable. .
I havn't done no wrong deeds, you have made me enough capable. .

Nor am I too superstitious to pray for the sake of doing it. .
No offence to what you got, no harsh feelings to what you have given me. .

I don't know why am I writing this. .but I feel like saying it all. .
Thanx for such a wonderful life. .Thanx for making me feel it all. .

I have been really greatful to you for making me what I am today. .
Unlike those insensitive humanz, who all are crazy if you judge them that way. .

They say they preach you. .Yes,i have seen them praying you hard. .
But I fail to understand what makes them greedy at their part. .

They preach you out of foolishness, they think that will make you happier than anyone. .

And out of that hapiness, you will reward them all you got. .
I can laugh at these people all day long. .

They are so funny, what do I do, Oh lord!
They don't believe in good deeds, but they say they believe in u. .

They are readers of 'GITA', they are preachers of you 'My Lord'. .
But I wish there comes a day, when they have something else to wish for, something which can really stay. .

They must Thank you with a real heart, and love the world like you love it..
That's the wish I make today. .Yes i believe that it will happen some day....

One Response so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    amazing... LOved It !! as if Its MY Story ... My Feelings !!

Leave a Reply