It's difficult to be a girl

Posted by iShITa D p0eT - -























I can't explain in words,
How difficult it is to be a girl...
But you must learn to rise when you fall. .
I can't explain in words...
 


Roadside Romeos, bastards all around. .
They suck your blood till u are alive, till you are sound...
Yes, you may think I sound mentally bound. .
But do you even 
realize what's going around. .? 


Your sisters and mothers are prone to this threat,
They face it daily, every now and then...
Still they are taught to face this hell. .
I can't explain in words...
 


Filthy humans and their cheesy quotes. .
They can embarrass you from head to toe...
But you will still be taught to treat them nicely, like your friend, unlike your foe. . .
Do you still want me to explain in words? I can't explain in words...
 


Call me crazy, Call me insane. .
I am still going to be the same...
I don't care for the blame game. . .
I know you will call me dumbstruck, but I will do the same, I don't give a f*#k...
 


I can't explain in words. .
How difficult it is to be a girl...
Now, its for you to 
realize, for you to take a stand. .
Let's just check who is a real woman, let’s just check who is a real man...!!

11 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Amazing aasu aa gye padh kar<3

  2. Unknown says:

    u lil bit explained it though, its a nice poem..

  3. haha. .rahul. . :) m glad, ma poem affectd u so mch. .lol

  4. haha. .rahul. . :) m glad, ma poem affectd u so mch. .lol

  5. This is what I can say for a girl..... :
    “I'm a chess piece. A pawn,' she said. 'I can be sacrificed, but I cannot be captured. To be captured would be the end of the game.”

  6. Anonymous says:

    Felt ashamed of wat we do .... :( Really heart touching one !!!
    I liked especially second para - Roadside Romeo wala ....

  7. Msha says:

    very well written :)

  8. thnnxx tushar... i hope ds reaches the targeted romeo's as well... :-)

  9. thnkeww fr reading Msha :-)

Leave a Reply