A SHINING STAR

Posted by iShITa D p0eT - -














You aren't far. .standing next to me!
Another star, but its mystery. .

May be the biggest one reflects you. .
May be the brightest, I have no clue. .

Another story, another love. .
You seem so near, yet so far. .

I really miss you, I miss your touch. .
I miss your blessings, I miss your love. .

Running short of words, I am torn apart. .
You know, Granny misses you so much. .

Barely a second, she had lived without you. .
And now a lifetime she has to spend. .

But I make a promise, I make it today. .
I will take care of her, no matter where you stay. .

Just be with us, to lift our spirits high. .
Oh! I miss you grandpa. .

I swear I never lie. . . .
I wish to make you proud brightening the sky!

Just keep your hand above my head…
And I promise to lead the sky!!

2 Responses so far.

  1. maneesh says:

    Hats off to you....ishita

Leave a Reply