Hidden Ecstasy

Posted by iShITa D p0eT - -








I had a few people to share the news with..
It was like I stroked a century for myself. . .
May be people don’t know me as a writer..
Cause I never tried to promote myself. . .

I feel old and connected to this poetic world..
I know the real me, the practical self. . .
Arrogance.. Attitude doesn't exist!
I like being playful and wildly aesthetic. . .

The owl swimming in the hot blooded sea..
Or maybe I see a Dracula in me. . .
Yes, I saw the sparrows ruling the world..
And the Lion quietly dances with their words. . .

Innocent tiger ran away, when it saw the rabbit coming its way..
With the Unreal Reality, I found what's gravity. . .
And Yes, my poems got published in a book..
No, it does not have my name...but I know it's what I cooked. . .

Pretty happy and satisfied I feel today..
When I realized it happened months away. . .

Leave a Reply