I have never felt so beautiful before. .Never felt so nice. .
Never took the world like this. .Never evaluated things with its size. .
Never worshiped God for doing bad to people, though I asked him goodness for me. .
Never differentiated people on any basis, except good or bad. .
Never thought of doing bad to people, No, not even in my Wildest dream. .
No, I am not exaggerating, Nor do I find it nice. .
But Damn! It feels good to be me. .
I have figured it out. .I got no worries i am worried about. .
I got no good reasons to frown,
Never took the world like this. .Never evaluated things with its size. .
Never worshiped God for doing bad to people, though I asked him goodness for me. .
Never differentiated people on any basis, except good or bad. .
Never thought of doing bad to people, No, not even in my Wildest dream. .
No, I am not exaggerating, Nor do I find it nice. .
But Damn! It feels good to be me. .
I have figured it out. .I got no worries i am worried about. .
I got no good reasons to frown,
And i don't need even a single one to smile. .
Damn, it feels good to be me. .
I never thought of being bad to anybody. .
I always tried to find good in evil,
Trusted people against my will. .
To make the world around me a better place. .
To let the people find there own space. .
To give chances, to learn and teach. .
To let them know who to preach. .
To make them feel good about themselves. .
To get them out of their shelves. .
Damn! It feels good to be me. .
Now, I feel I have had a good work past. .
With mistrust, and misconceptions round the clock. .
But I have done what I was sent here for, now I guess I should put down the lock. .
I am free from all . .I can roam about. .I can take a bow. .cause damn! It feels good to be me. .
Damn, it feels good to be me. .
I never thought of being bad to anybody. .
I always tried to find good in evil,
Trusted people against my will. .
To make the world around me a better place. .
To let the people find there own space. .
To give chances, to learn and teach. .
To let them know who to preach. .
To make them feel good about themselves. .
To get them out of their shelves. .
Damn! It feels good to be me. .
Now, I feel I have had a good work past. .
With mistrust, and misconceptions round the clock. .
But I have done what I was sent here for, now I guess I should put down the lock. .
I am free from all . .I can roam about. .I can take a bow. .cause damn! It feels good to be me. .


at last a +ve one liked it :-)
hahah...thnku sir :-))))))))))