I told you, I will be with you, till I take my last breath. .
No matter where you are, or where you go. .you will see me waiting right here. .
For all the struggles that bother us right now, are gonna pay a price at the end. .
No matter your work pays you right now or not, believe me it's gonna pay at the end. .
Cause I trust that god who is standing here with us. .
But we can't see him, like he does. .
I can feel his presence. .I can touch his absence. .
So, I can pull him back to us, when he tries to let go. .
Believe me, I had a talk with him last nyt. .
When you cald me and heard the busy tone. .
He tried to hide. .all that I made him speak. .
He spoke all that he was sure . .he won't. .
He gave me hints, he gave me all the clues. .
Yes, he promised to take us out of the blues. .
He promised love, he wished us success. .
He encouraged me to work with zeal. .
He gave all his love, he promised me, that we will be payed for all that we do. .
We just have to work endlessly. .We have to work dedicatedly. .
And rest all we must leave upto him. . .


