With the strings, with the chords, I feel like breaking rods. .
With the song, that I played. .I feel like blowing horns. .
I need some music, some hard core crap. .
I need to write it, I need to write it all. .
But the song that I write, the song that I play. .
Wont decide what I am, what I want. .
Its just an illusion, its just a game. .
Its for you to know, that its not for fame. .
Its just to express the frustration, just to share my happiness. .
Its just to share what I feel, so that wont decide the pattern of the mindset that I have..
Just in case you have a misconception, take it out of your silly mind. .
Just in case, you still have made a perception, you better know that I don't give a damn!


nice